A welcome casino bonus is priceless to the new casino player. It’s a way for the casino to show that it welcomes you and wants you to enjoy one of the most fun online activities. A welcome bonus can be as simple as a deposit match or a little more time-consuming, like having to earn points before being able to cash in on them.
What Are Different Types Of Welcome Bonus?
Many different sites can offer you a welcome bonus. Most of them are similar, but there are always subtle differences.
To make things easier, here’s a short list of the most common types of welcome bonuses available at เว็บสล็อตใหญ่ที่สุด:
- Deposit match – when you deposit your money, the casino will immediately add a certain amount of money to your account. This will boost your bankroll considerably and help you play longer and more comfortably. In most casinos, this bonus is valid for all games except the slot ones.
- Reward program – in addition to the match bonus, some casinos offer players reward points when they use their chip balance and make bets. Players can then exchange the points for cash in the casino’s reward program. Some of the programs are quite good and allow you to trade points to get free money, while others are poor and just give away bonus money.
- Free bonus – some casinos offer one or more free bonuses when you make a qualifying deposit. Earned bonuses are usually given as a percentage of your total deposit amount so that players can get as much bonus money as they have earnings, up to a certain limit. Before cashing in their winnings, players will have to use their winnings to activate their bonuses.
- No deposit bonus – these free bets cannot be replicated anymore and are awarded only after you make a deposit. You can win up to a certain amount, and you can use this money to gamble, relax or even buy some gifts. These bonuses aren’t as common as the ones mentioned above, but they are still available from time to time.
- Free cash – many casinos offer free cash, that is, money that is freely given to players who sign up for accounts and deposit a certain amount of money. Most of these casinos require minuscule investments, but it’s still nice to have a chance at getting your hands on some free money sometimes.
Why Do Casinos Provide Welcome Bonus?
As you may have already guessed, every casino wants more and more players. A welcome bonus is, therefore, a way for the casino to get new players and boost their sales. In some cases, it’s a way of creating word-of-mouth marketing which will help the casino to gain more brand recognition and attract more people.
These are just some of the reasons why casinos give out these bonuses, but they do not really matter. What really counts is how the player feels when they open their account and how good their bankroll looks, thanks to it.